Benvenuto, Ospite
Nome Utente Password: Ricordami

cheap nhl jerseys wholesale,wholesale replica soccer jerseys china,buy now!
(1 Online) (1) Ospite
Benvenuti sul nostro forum Kunena!

Dillo a noi e ai nostri soci chi sei, cosa ti piace e perché sei diventato un membro di questo forum. \ N Diamo il benvenuto a tutti i nuovi iscritti e speriamo di vederti in giro!
  • Pagina:

ARGOMENTO: cheap nhl jerseys wholesale,wholesale replica soccer jerseys china,buy now!

cheap nhl jerseys wholesale,wholesale replica soccer jerseys china,buy now! 10 Anni, 11 Mesi fa #8319

• vevyPhini
ecember 28, 2008 at 7:17 pm 5 Ben says: Bahahaha I love Wal Mart games. February 17, 2009 at 9:45 pm 6 popp says: dude, you need to lighten up. ok?!? we all did stupid things as kids and if i have learned anything in my childhood its to live for the moment, cause if you dont you will end up as a stiff shirt working a walmart and complaining about kids having scavenger hunts in the store. BIG DEAL! would you rather have them graffiti the building? or how about shoplift? hun? is that what you want? a whole bunch of teenagers going to jail for shoplifting because the wholesale hockey jerseys guy from the night shift wont let them have a scavenger hunt. dude, GET A LIFE August 6, 2009 at 10:59 pm 7 Dannie says: I myself am a kid planning a Walmart scavenger hunt, and I gotta say I thought about that and planned it to not be inconvenient to the employees. Sure, sometimes people get carried away and act stupid, but we just want to wholesale nhl jerseys have fun. Clean, friendly fun! October 29, 2010 at 5:33 pm 8 abby says: I've had scavenger hunts at walmart several times before. We did ours using cameras, and one of the rules was that you must put every item you use back where it belongs. I see no harm in doing that. I don't understand why it's a big deal if we don't cause any problems. January 29, 2012 at 10:54 am 9 Aaron says: Last night at work I had to deal with these morons. Are you serious? I go to school myself at the moment and work nights at Wal Mart and find this entire scavenger hut thing as world soccer jerseys well as other Wal Mart games completely ridiculous and childish. You're telling me these losers have nothing better to do at midnight than walking around like a bunch of idiots ripping items off of shelves, getting in the way

Discuss:
www.shirleycorder.com/Upload.asp
  • Pagina:
Tempo generazione pagina: 0.27 secondi
Friday the 27th. Joomla Templates Free.

©

Copyright© 1997-2014 Sartoretto S.a.s.- Via S. Antonino, 209 - 31100 TREVISO - Tel.: 0422.321610 – Fax: 0422.325036
- P.I. 03738100266 - Iscrizione al Registro delle Imprese REA TV–332732