Benvenuto, Ospite
Nome Utente Password: Ricordami

nhl replica jerseys,wholesale replica soccer jerseys,buy now!
(1 Online) (1) Ospite
Benvenuti sul nostro forum Kunena!

Dillo a noi e ai nostri soci chi sei, cosa ti piace e perché sei diventato un membro di questo forum. \ N Diamo il benvenuto a tutti i nuovi iscritti e speriamo di vederti in giro!
  • Pagina:

ARGOMENTO: nhl replica jerseys,wholesale replica soccer jerseys,buy now!

nhl replica jerseys,wholesale replica soccer jerseys,buy now! 10 Anni, 11 Mesi fa #8311

• vevyPhini
ion problems99. division problems100. bubbles This is an excellent idea from Carol Getman of Oh So <a href=claybirdshotgunsports.com/media/>wholesale replica soccer jerseys</a> Much Fun. Carol has designed an envelope that will hold a folded shirt card see the template on the next page . This makes the perfect finishing touch for these cute cards that are ideal for Father's <a href=www.sentiermaritime.ca/english/photo.asp>wholesale nhl jerseys from china</a> Day, men's birthdays or a variety of other occasions. Instructions to Make a Folded Envelope for a Shirt Card Print the template on the next page onto a sheet of 8 1 2 x 11" paper, plain color or patterned with plain back run the pattern off on blank side . Following the dotted lines on the outside of the paper, cut out the 2 corners with dotted lines. Fold all solid lines, creasing well. The sides will fold to the center line and may be awkward, but they do work well. After all lines <a href=cannonfinancial.com/about/>wholesale jerseys from china</a> are folded and creased, paper should be open then, turn the paper over and refold all the lines creases so that the marked lines will be hidden within the envelope when finished. The second folding makes all the lines fall into place easier. The cut out corners will be on the front side of the card. Tuck the shirt in the envelope and gently tack down the upper folded flaps. Design or add to the envelope as desired. If mailing, please put this envelope and card in a larger envelope or manila mailer. Shirt Instructions Folded shirt card instructions are available from: Folded Paper Shirt Origami Resource Center How to Fold an Origami Tie make a tie to go with your folded shirt card and envelope! From Carol Getman I am paper and rubber stamp artist have been folding paper all my life and rubber stamping for over 30 years. I teach, demonstrate, research and create, enjoying working with students of all ages from preschool

You might like:
www.imac.ca/products/
  • Pagina:
Tempo generazione pagina: 0.29 secondi
Friday the 27th. Joomla Templates Free.

©

Copyright© 1997-2014 Sartoretto S.a.s.- Via S. Antonino, 209 - 31100 TREVISO - Tel.: 0422.321610 – Fax: 0422.325036
- P.I. 03738100266 - Iscrizione al Registro delle Imprese REA TV–332732