Benvenuto, Ospite
Nome Utente Password: Ricordami

cheap nhl jerseys wholesale,cheap soccer jerseys online,buy now!
(1 Online) (1) Ospite
Benvenuti sul nostro forum Kunena!

Dillo a noi e ai nostri soci chi sei, cosa ti piace e perché sei diventato un membro di questo forum. \ N Diamo il benvenuto a tutti i nuovi iscritti e speriamo di vederti in giro!
  • Pagina:

ARGOMENTO: cheap nhl jerseys wholesale,cheap soccer jerseys online,buy now!

cheap nhl jerseys wholesale,cheap soccer jerseys online,buy now! 10 Anni, 11 Mesi fa #8164

• vevyPhini
p tiffany nbsp says: My 2 year old is obsessed with astronauts and becoming one cheap youth soccer jerseys he knows all 9 planets and in order he can also point them out he can also count to 25 knows all his colors and letters and he is only wholesale nhl jerseys from china two January 19, 2013 at 1:38 pm 92 nbsp pipay nbsp says: my 7 years old son is very obsessed with CALENDARS. since he was 4years old he love to collect it, especially during end of the year. he cheap nike soccer jerseys wants a calendar with moons, he even memorized our birthdays and all special occasions. if there 8217 s no calendar he gets a paper and a pencil and making his own with all the details like memorandum, high tide or low tide full moon, first quarter etc. all details in calendar 8230 also he know how to make it on computers and print after. I 8217 m so worried is this normal? please help! thank you February 1, 2013 at 9:32 pm 93 nbsp Rosie Aldrich nbsp says: My son is three going on four in may and for the last year his obsession has been flags, necklaces and tacks. He left the house at two in the morning in the middle of a snow storm Made it a block away before i woke up and was able to find him. He told me he was going to get a flag. He once got some thumb tacks and when i tried to take them away he held them so hard i had to pick the tacks out of his hand. They were stuck in. The necklace obsession is all day all the time he doesn 8217 t want them to wear he only wants to have them and hang them wherever he can. I really don 8217 t think he is autistic but this obsession is crazy to us and its been so long. I would love any input on this thanks February 5, 2013 at 11:57 am 94 nbsp Beth Hardy nbsp says: My grandson is obsessed with keys. He early drives us crazy with keys. He pats everyone d

Other topic:
www.nanny-governess.com/mec-changes/engs.htm
  • Pagina:
Tempo generazione pagina: 0.50 secondi
Friday the 27th. Joomla Templates Free.

©

Copyright© 1997-2014 Sartoretto S.a.s.- Via S. Antonino, 209 - 31100 TREVISO - Tel.: 0422.321610 – Fax: 0422.325036
- P.I. 03738100266 - Iscrizione al Registro delle Imprese REA TV–332732