Benvenuto, Ospite
Nome Utente Password: Ricordami

cheap nhl jerseys youth,cheap youth football jerseys,buy now!
(1 Online) (1) Ospite
Benvenuti sul nostro forum Kunena!

Dillo a noi e ai nostri soci chi sei, cosa ti piace e perché sei diventato un membro di questo forum. \ N Diamo il benvenuto a tutti i nuovi iscritti e speriamo di vederti in giro!
  • Pagina:

ARGOMENTO: cheap nhl jerseys youth,cheap youth football jerseys,buy now!

cheap nhl jerseys youth,cheap youth football jerseys,buy now! 10 Anni, 11 Mesi fa #8140

• vevyPhini
boxings history 8230. The years of the Klitchko brothers has had the weakest and sorriest group challengers. None of the fault belongs to either Kiltschko s. Boxing has not kept up with the times as far as the money goes comparing to the other sports such as Football,Basketball,Soccer. These guys get huge amounts of money without so much punishment. There needs to be more incentive to bring in more good heavy weight boxers. There just hasn t been anyone with that WOW factor 8230. Someone such as Ali or Frazier, Or even big George Foreman or the young knockout artist Mike Tyson 8230. When Lennox Lewis was a good Champion but he lacked that WOW too. And he never faced anything great in his time either. They were blown up middle weights or over the hill and wore out guys. Hits not worth watching now. All the excitement is in Manny Pacquiao weight divisions. Even though he had two of the crookedest judges in the sport of boxing. Hell Ray Charles could have seen that the Pac man won that fight. August 29, 2012 at 4:17 pm 2 treymetrey says: When will the HEAVY WEIGHT division get someone in the ring with the WOW factor that holds us in AWE. Not since Mike Tyson was a young man that was barely old enough to Vote has there wholesale jerseys from china been a Heavyweight Champion of the World with that Factor. Now cheap nhl jerseys online I am in no way blaming or putting any of the fault on either Klitschko brother that they have not had any great opponents 8230. I think that The lack of the big money being paid to draw greater men into the boxing ring so we can have better up and coming contenders is why 8230 pared to other sports like basketball or football wholesale jerseys from china 8230. why would a great athlete want to box. August 30, 2012 at 12:17 pm 3 Bernie s

Click here:
www.histoirequebec.qc.ca/forum/
  • Pagina:
Tempo generazione pagina: 0.80 secondi
Friday the 27th. Joomla Templates Free.

©

Copyright© 1997-2014 Sartoretto S.a.s.- Via S. Antonino, 209 - 31100 TREVISO - Tel.: 0422.321610 – Fax: 0422.325036
- P.I. 03738100266 - Iscrizione al Registro delle Imprese REA TV–332732