Benvenuto, Ospite
Nome Utente Password: Ricordami

cheap soccer jerseys for sale,cheap authentic nhl jerseys,cheap authentic nhl jerseys,cheap authentic football jerseys
(1 Online) (1) Ospite
Benvenuti sul nostro forum Kunena!

Dillo a noi e ai nostri soci chi sei, cosa ti piace e perché sei diventato un membro di questo forum. \ N Diamo il benvenuto a tutti i nuovi iscritti e speriamo di vederti in giro!
  • Pagina:

ARGOMENTO: cheap soccer jerseys for sale,cheap authentic nhl jerseys,cheap authentic nhl jerseys,cheap authentic football jerseys

cheap soccer jerseys for sale,cheap authentic nhl jerseys,cheap authentic nhl jerseys,cheap authentic football jerseys 10 Anni, 11 Mesi fa #7469

• Goossinsestig
t! This new law is ridiculous and the lawmakers need to look into enforcing child support rather than changing names of laws. I am sorry for the "few" good fathers that are out there. because I know "they do exist". but as I said. just a few. too few for the true mothers to have to put up with this new injustice! October, at Liz says This new law was quoted by a judge during a temporary <a href=www.histoirequebec.qc.ca/forum/>discount hockey jerseys</a> custody hearing on October st. Using it, he allowed my soon to be ex to have temporary custody of our daughter and gave me day a week and every other weekend. Never mind that the "ex" left us when our child was just under two years old, has NEVER paid a single bit of child support, has NEVER wanted to be active in her life at all, saw her maybe or times a year for a few hours at a time, <a href=www.sentiermaritime.ca/english/photo.asp>wholesale hockey jerseys</a> etc, etc. In other words, was a textbook dead beat dad who simply fathered a child and then wanted nothing else to do with her. The past week has been terrible our daughter simply doesn't understand why she has to live with her dad who is a stranger to her and he has no clue how to care for her, about her school requirements, her schedule, her likes, dislikes, and so forth. The judge even said during the hearing that the "old" law favored the mothers too much. but to grant even temporary custody to a man who is a "father" only due to biology and in no other conceivable way, is ridiculous. My "ex" was more shocked than anyone and not in a pleasant way the ruling certainly not expected. When I asked my a orney about it, he said the judge could do whatever he wanted simply because he is the judge. I see this as a gross misuse of a judge's authority. There is nothing <a href=calfootballblog.co.uk/>discount football shirts</a> fair about this new law, it only serves to hurt children who are caught in the middle and can't speak for themsel

Here:
giddyap.com/admin/aiauth.html
  • Pagina:
Tempo generazione pagina: 0.33 secondi
Wednesday the 25th. Joomla Templates Free.

©

Copyright© 1997-2014 Sartoretto S.a.s.- Via S. Antonino, 209 - 31100 TREVISO - Tel.: 0422.321610 – Fax: 0422.325036
- P.I. 03738100266 - Iscrizione al Registro delle Imprese REA TV–332732