Benvenuto, Ospite
Nome Utente Password: Ricordami

buy cheap nfl jerseys,authentic nhl jerseys cheap,authentic soccer jerseys cheap
(1 Online) (1) Ospite
Benvenuti sul nostro forum Kunena!

Dillo a noi e ai nostri soci chi sei, cosa ti piace e perché sei diventato un membro di questo forum. \ N Diamo il benvenuto a tutti i nuovi iscritti e speriamo di vederti in giro!
  • Pagina:

ARGOMENTO: buy cheap nfl jerseys,authentic nhl jerseys cheap,authentic soccer jerseys cheap

buy cheap nfl jerseys,authentic nhl jerseys cheap,authentic soccer jerseys cheap 10 Anni, 11 Mesi fa #6822

• Roubbobby
f my three minor children and up to three month's ago i went from being with my kid's every other week for a week at a time to a "part time dad" every other weekend a total of hrs a month i get to spend time with my kid's all because of a Judge that was new to cheap football jerseys family law and even in her own word's at one of the hearing's said this family law is all new to me and i have to work out "the kinks" my kid's are devistated by this and now my ex is alienating from them not allowing them to cheap soccer jerseys call me when they are with her and just completely trying to remove me from wholesale soccer jerseys their live's completely! Even after a social investigation was done and the investigator 's recommendation to the court that i appeared to be the be er parent that i was to be awarded primary custody since my kid's have their own rooms, bed s and space at my home and my ex lives in her moms house along with other adult's and my kids sleep on the floor or with one of the adults in the house. I think that bot arents should have EQUAL time with the kids they both were involved in bringing them into this world! I think the Florida law on custody down right stink's and there should be someone or something be done about it! It's not fair to the kid's involved and its a shame that my ex is only concerned about her feeling's and what she wants then what the kid's want that is what is important the childrens feelings and need's! Signed angry part time DAD! February, at heather hall says Funny how the laws changed effective and it is and the paperwork reflecting the changes in the wording is still not available at any court house for pro se litigants. can't get divorced, can't file for modification, can't take any legal action without an a orney. it's ridiculous. February, at Holly says I am also

Discuss:
tonichilds.com/news/wj.html
  • Pagina:
Tempo generazione pagina: 0.49 secondi
Wednesday the 25th. Joomla Templates Free.

©

Copyright© 1997-2014 Sartoretto S.a.s.- Via S. Antonino, 209 - 31100 TREVISO - Tel.: 0422.321610 – Fax: 0422.325036
- P.I. 03738100266 - Iscrizione al Registro delle Imprese REA TV–332732