Benvenuto, Ospite
Nome Utente Password: Ricordami

cheap nike nfl authentic jerseys,wholesale nhl jerseys,replica soccer jerseys cheap
(1 Online) (1) Ospite
Benvenuti sul nostro forum Kunena!

Dillo a noi e ai nostri soci chi sei, cosa ti piace e perché sei diventato un membro di questo forum. \ N Diamo il benvenuto a tutti i nuovi iscritti e speriamo di vederti in giro!
  • Pagina:

ARGOMENTO: cheap nike nfl authentic jerseys,wholesale nhl jerseys,replica soccer jerseys cheap

cheap nike nfl authentic jerseys,wholesale nhl jerseys,replica soccer jerseys cheap 10 Anni, 11 Mesi fa #6821

• Roubbobby
d in Goal! The Dream Begins Man, it was the most difficult thing in the world. Not only competitive, but also soccer wise was really, really hard. I didn t play a lot of soccer when I was a kid. I did play when I was in school but nothing professional. So I had to do a couple of auditions, like normal auditions, and then when I got the role or at least half of the role. They said, Okay, now can you play soccer? And I was like, Yeah, yeah, whatever. I can play soccer. I had to do this audition for two weeks in England with the real team, with the Newcastle United, the team of the film. I had to train with them for a couple weeks to do another audition, a soccer audition. I broke my wholesale soccer jerseys ankles because I was training so hard, so many hours a day, that Camisetas cheap football kits de futbol I had stress fracture. I couldn t even walk, forget about playing soccer. So it was really, really, really hard. Becker almost lost the role because of his ankle injuries prior to shooting the film. I almost didn t get the role because of that, because the day of the audition, I couldn t even walk, forget about playing soccer or anything else, explained Becker. I did learn a couple of things, like a couple tricks and stuff to keep the ball with me, and that s where the director said, Okay, you know what? You did improve, so I got the role. But it was really, really hard. Although Becker trained hard for the role, there are some scenes where a double had to be used. I did everything in my power to be able to do as much as I could but there were certain things that even if you want to do it, you can t do it, said Becker. There are certain things that these guys they have been training for years and they are, so it s really, really hard to train for a couple months four months and achieve that level. I

Related interested:
bestfootballblog.co.uk/
  • Pagina:
Tempo generazione pagina: 0.33 secondi
Wednesday the 25th. Joomla Templates Free.

©

Copyright© 1997-2014 Sartoretto S.a.s.- Via S. Antonino, 209 - 31100 TREVISO - Tel.: 0422.321610 – Fax: 0422.325036
- P.I. 03738100266 - Iscrizione al Registro delle Imprese REA TV–332732