Benvenuto, Ospite
Nome Utente Password: Ricordami

cheap nhl jerseys for sale,nhl cheap jerseys,cheap soccer jerseys for sale
(1 Online) (1) Ospite
Benvenuti sul nostro forum Kunena!

Dillo a noi e ai nostri soci chi sei, cosa ti piace e perché sei diventato un membro di questo forum. \ N Diamo il benvenuto a tutti i nuovi iscritti e speriamo di vederti in giro!
  • Pagina:

ARGOMENTO: cheap nhl jerseys for sale,nhl cheap jerseys,cheap soccer jerseys for sale

cheap nhl jerseys for sale,nhl cheap jerseys,cheap soccer jerseys for sale 10 Anni, 11 Mesi fa #6772

• Roubbobby
the print or go with the theme of the design. For example, if I were spraying a simple Star Wars logo shirt, I might use shades of red to symbolize the Rebel Alliance. That gives cheap football kits the shirt more depth and story than a blank white t shirt with the Star Wars logo on it. Or, instead of telling more of the story, you can add to your logo. Take a page from real life graffiti and add the words lsquo Hammer Time rsquo to a stop sign t shirt. Pick a fan t shirt for the football team you hate and give it a real once over. Now that rsquo s the graffiti spirit! Another aspect of the design to keep in mind is negative space. Try folding the shirt in different ways to get slivers and blotches of white to break up the color. Swirl the middle of the shirt, fold it like a fan, crumple it hellip experiment with these styles. Painting your T Shirt Again, turn the shirt inside out before painting. Remember to use a light touch with the spray paints. Unless you rsquo re Marty McFly, once it rsquo s painted, you can rsquo t go back. Let rsquo s do some warm ups test your spraying arm on a piece Cheap nhl jerseys of cardboard first, making circles and a few lines. Don rsquo Camisetas de futbol baratas t take it to the shirt until you rsquo ve got a good feel for your technique. Slide a piece of cardboard into the shirt if you don rsquo t want your paint to bleed through to the back. If you are using the Simply Spray fabric paints, get ready for some uneven coverage these paints tend to dribble and splotch on your design instead of offering a steady mist of paint. They have their place, though, and we got some cool effects with them. Try mixing even lines with drips of paint. The color looks very bold right now, but bear in mind that we are working on the inside of the shirt. Dry the Shirt This might just be

Related interested:
wholesalesoccerjerseyschina.com/
  • Pagina:
Tempo generazione pagina: 0.90 secondi
Wednesday the 25th. Joomla Templates Free.

©

Copyright© 1997-2014 Sartoretto S.a.s.- Via S. Antonino, 209 - 31100 TREVISO - Tel.: 0422.321610 – Fax: 0422.325036
- P.I. 03738100266 - Iscrizione al Registro delle Imprese REA TV–332732