Benvenuto, Ospite
Nome Utente Password: Ricordami

buy cheap soccer jerseys,nhl jerseys cheap,authentic nhl jerseys,wholesale replica soccer jerseys china
(1 Online) (1) Ospite
Benvenuti sul nostro forum Kunena!

Dillo a noi e ai nostri soci chi sei, cosa ti piace e perché sei diventato un membro di questo forum. \ N Diamo il benvenuto a tutti i nuovi iscritti e speriamo di vederti in giro!
  • Pagina:

ARGOMENTO: buy cheap soccer jerseys,nhl jerseys cheap,authentic nhl jerseys,wholesale replica soccer jerseys china

buy cheap soccer jerseys,nhl jerseys cheap,authentic nhl jerseys,wholesale replica soccer jerseys china 10 Anni, 11 Mesi fa #5433

• lipEstarialer
ke, 'So, is this going to go straight to DVD? ' And she was like, 'No, I think it's going to be in theaters, Alex. '" Did you ever tell Tom you thought it was going to go straight to DVD? Alex Shaffer "Yeah. Tom's like, 'Thanks for having confidence in me. ' We joked a lot about that. " So how did you land the role? What did you do that no one else did? Alex Shaffer "Well, I don't know. I guess I was just an interesting fella. My friend texted me and told me to come in for the audition. At first I was like, 'Nah. ' Then he told me it was a once in a lifetime experience, and that really got to me the fact that yes, this is a once in a lifetime experience and I will never get this chance again. I came in and auditioned for it, and I actually came in with the bleached blonde hair, so I guess that may have helped. I remember when I came to my first audition, I'm si ing there with bleached blonde hair, a purple shirt on, and pajama pants, and there's kids next to me with shaved heads and varsity jackets. I was like, 'I am not going to get this role. ' But I guess they liked that. " Did Tom tell you the bleached blonde hair is what did it for him? Alex Shaffer "I don't necessarily know, but I know he did like it. " Are you completely finished with wrestling? Alex Shaffer cheap jerseys "Yeah, I'm Cheap hockey jerseys done. It's something I'll always love. I mean I love wrestling so much I actually went and watched regionals this year and I watched state finals. It was really nice cheap football kits to see it again, but it's something I could do without. I really enjoy acting. " Did the movie cut short your season, or were you already done? Alex Shaffer "Oh no, I was not going to let the movie cut short my season. There was no frigging way. No, it didn't. Like, actually, right after my last match I weke, 'So, is this going to go straight to DVD? ' And she was like, 'No, wholesale soccer jerseys I think it's going to be in theaters, Alex. '" Did you ever tell Tom you thought it was going to go straight to DVD? Alex Shaffer "Yeah. Tom's like, 'Thanks for having confidence in me. ' We joked a lot about that. " So how did you land the role? What did you do that no one else did? Alex Shaffer "Well, I don't know. I guess I was just an interesting fella. My friend texted me and told me to come in for the audition. At first I was like, 'Nah. ' Then he told me it was a once in a lifetime experience, and that really got to me the fact that yes, this is a once in a lifetime experience and I will never get this chance again. I came in and auditioned for it, and I actually came in with the bleached blonde hair, so I guess that may have helped. I remember when I came to my first audition, I'm si ing there with bleached blonde hair, a purple shirt on, and pajama pants, and there's kids next to me with shaved heads and varsity jackets. I was like, 'I am not going to get this role. ' But I guess they liked that. " Did Tom tell you the bleached blonde hair is what did it for him? Alex Shaffer "I don't necessarily know, but I know he did like it. " Are you completely finished with wrestling? Alex Shaffer "Yeah, I'm done. It's something I'll always love. I mean I love wrestling so much I actually went and watched regionals this year and I watched state finals. It was really nice to see it again, but it's something I could do without. cheap jerseys I really enjoy acting. " Did the wholesale soccer jerseys movie cut short your season, or were you already done? Alex Shaffer "Oh no, I was not going to let the movie cut short my season. There was no frigging way. No, it didn't. Like, actually, right after my last match I we

Article from:
fumcbakersfield.org/fumc-search.html
  • Pagina:
Tempo generazione pagina: 1.32 secondi
Monday the 23rd. Joomla Templates Free.

©

Copyright© 1997-2014 Sartoretto S.a.s.- Via S. Antonino, 209 - 31100 TREVISO - Tel.: 0422.321610 – Fax: 0422.325036
- P.I. 03738100266 - Iscrizione al Registro delle Imprese REA TV–332732