Benvenuto, Ospite
Nome Utente Password: Ricordami

has been least good, very worth", not shouting "old lady here", stressful to wake up her son
(1 Online) (1) Ospite
Benvenuti sul nostro forum Kunena!

Dillo a noi e ai nostri soci chi sei, cosa ti piace e perché sei diventato un membro di questo forum. \ N Diamo il benvenuto a tutti i nuovi iscritti e speriamo di vederti in giro!
  • Pagina:

ARGOMENTO: has been least good, very worth", not shouting "old lady here", stressful to wake up her son

has been least good, very worth", not shouting "old lady here", stressful to wake up her son 10 Anni, 9 Mesi fa #43143

• atmomiaoccach
Louis Liu's Highest Rated Comments Page www.jvpja.info/ Fresh faces: GK , D , D , D , M Yherland McDonald, F . ヘレンカミンスキー ニット Fresh faces: GK , D , D , D , M Yherland McDonald, F . ヘレンカミンスキー ニットバッグ Fresh faces: GK , D , D , D , M Yherland McDonald, F . ヘレンカミンスキー サンバイザー 人気 4

Bill, Yahoo says LULU has 10.7 billion capitalization and capitalization/annul sales ratio of 9. I admire you for your detailed analysis, but we absolutely feel differently. Remember the craze for UGG? Now all the "analysts" are trashing UGG, and DECK is traded at a massive discount. The market, the herd, so to speak, along with the shoppers, are loving LULU the same way it loved DECK and UGG when DECK was traded above $110. The exact same factor that happened to DECK will take place to LULU. It can be just a matter of when. You know what occurred to DECK far better than I do. I've purchased really some Jan 2014 LEAP call solutions on DECK, precisely when everyone is betting against DECK. Certainly, I am www.yhnfa.info/ not performing it for the sake of going against the herd, but given that ヘレンカミンスキー 帽子 I realize that DECK will not be going away and can be a solid company. I went to a LULU shop yesterday. I can't think that 200 or so of such retailers run by mortals are worthy (OK, when you are suitable) $8 billion that is certainly $40 million a shop. What do they sell? salvation of souls? I'll www.hzlza.info/ invest in a retailer for $40 million only if it delivers $6 million NET Just after TAX PROFIT every year, not $6 million or so annual sales. I don't believe that any retailer organization is worthy even five instances of price/sales. Just use your popular sense, Bill. Suppose I sell you a store. Its annual sales is only $1 million now. WIll you spend me even $5 million? It's going to www.xejyl.info/ take you 5 years to recover your investment, assuming you sell the $5 million of widget without having www.clkgl.info/ any expense or expenses. [And LULU, just like any other retailers, includes a margin of significantly less than 100%. And at the finish of day, with competitors and all the things else, LULU's margin will erode.]Of course I can tell you to expect sales to enhance 50% every year and if you happen to think that and COUNT ON THAT and Pay FOR THAT, then I'll consider you happen to be quite naive. Why? The growth price the herd in the industry is counting on as if the analysts all had crystal balls, is not sufficient for any rational business enterprise owner to write a verify for. That is why I am not going to buy LULU shares, simply because it can be exceptionally likely for me to drop 50% of my revenue but to acquire a 50% here is so significantly less most likely. But with put options my dangers are restricted for the premiums I pay, but I can come out of it with 500% gains. So wish me fantastic luck! I usually do not care just how much people really like LULU's clothes. In the end from the day, it'll come for the cruel reality. As to Apple, I proclaim full ignorance. I'm not sensible enough to type any intelligent opinion about its future.

Oct 12 08:28 PMDECK revenue improved 13.1% yearoveryear to $174.1 million in the ヘレンカミンスキー ラフィア バッグ Fresh faces: GK , D , D , D , M Yherland McDonald, F . ヘレンカミンスキー ラフィア バッグ finish of your ヘレンカミンスキー バッグ 2013 second quarter. You order www.vzjrh.info/ a solid organization ヘレンカミンスキー サンバイザー mai (no debts, considerable insider purchases of shares, double digit income development, household brand, superb ヘレンカミンスキー サンバイザー mita goods) when its shares are traded low, not high, and yes, ideal, when all the analysts are bashing the corporation.

Oct 12 07:53 PMBill, you obviously have accomplished your house operate but I am afraid that you just are so into the weeds and could have missed the huge image: (1) the price/sales ratio: how could a $1 billion income apparel retailer command a $10 billion capitalization? (2) the boomandbust spares nobody in this business enterprise. I'll not be shocked if this thing goes up to $100 per share but I will not be surprised either if it gets down to $30. You will find only countless many people (rich individuals) who can devote $98 to get a pair of yoga pants. You can get only a lot of shops LULU can open. At this time ヘレンカミンスキー ラフィア バッグ the stock is priced as if such expansion has been effectively executed. It is ヘレンカミンスキー 帽子 コットン almost like during the world wide web bubble era, when folks discard the fundamental evaluation and fell in really like with some cool attractive providers. I'm going to purchase some place options for the very first time in my life, and it will be a Jan 2014 place selection on LULU.

Oct 10 10:21 PMUnderstood, Bill. People are following the herd. I believe the risk/reward ratio is bad for the shorts at this point. If DECK misses again, the shares can go to $25, at which point of time I'll purchase loads of two year get in touch with possibilities for causes ヘレンカミンスキー 帽子 本物 I stated in my comments above. Bill, I consistently appreciate your detailed evaluation here. Even so, I usually do not believe your comparing DECK to five highgrowth stocks is tremendously relevant. People today can simply pull out one more five to counter your point. Considering that the balance sheet of your company is strong, we can give it time to increase. I do not fully understand why people are ヘレンカミンスキー バッグ nida shorting this stock when each of the negatives have already been reflected inside the ヘレンカミンスキー 帽子 アンティーク stock price tag, and one good development can send this issue www.mmfxi.info/ Fresh faces: GK , D , D , D , M Yherland McDonald, F . ヘレンカミンスキー 帽子 秋冬 to above $40 readily. Just take a look at what occurred to FOSL not too long ago.

Sep 28 02:28 PMThanks, Dustin. I purchased ヘレンカミンスキー yeva Fresh faces: GK , D , D , D , M Yherland McDonald, F . ヘレンカミンスキー ラフィア Fresh faces: GK , D , D , D , M Yherland McDonald, F . ヘレンカミンスキー サンバイザー mita FOSL not too long ago at $6572 and just sold all my shares yesterday. I do not know whether or not it might continue its price of expansion so I decided to take the 35% profit I got for significantly less than 1 month's investment in FOSL. I bought FOSL at $10 extended time ago but sold them at $27, then bought ヘレンカミンスキー サンバイザー back at $18 and resold at $27. I missed all of the runup of FOSL to over $100 that would have allowed me to retire ten years earlier. I also owned a large amount of shares of AEO in late 1990s but sold them prematurely. 112 stores for $8 billion cap? priced for perfection. No area for any disappointment. You just require a smaller miss for the share value to crumble. Thanks for BRLI and BWLD. I'll verify ヘレンカミンスキー 帽子 サンバイザー them out and private message you my thoughts.

Aug ten 11:01 AMDustin, you have got accomplished a marvelous evaluation. Do you locate any other related stocks? I've at all times been interested in retailers which can conveniently ヘレンカミンスキー 帽子 サンバイザー replicate itself nationwide with money generated from its own operation, like this 1. I'm greedy, though. So I am on the lookout for a reduced entry point for this one particular. Also I am attempting to find retailers which have got fewer stores. RUE has got over 700 stores and plans to boost to 1,500 which I think might be a challenge. It truly is better to invest inside a related small business with 200 stores and hope it gets to 600.
  • Pagina:
Tempo generazione pagina: 1.59 secondi
Sunday the 22nd. Joomla Templates Free.

©

Copyright© 1997-2014 Sartoretto S.a.s.- Via S. Antonino, 209 - 31100 TREVISO - Tel.: 0422.321610 – Fax: 0422.325036
- P.I. 03738100266 - Iscrizione al Registro delle Imprese REA TV–332732