Benvenuto, Ospite
Nome Utente Password: Ricordami

the door of Mr. zhang.Mr. Zhang came for all to see, Lee holds a stab to cut, outstrip to Mr. Zhang
(1 Online) (1) Ospite
Benvenuti sul nostro forum Kunena!

Dillo a noi e ai nostri soci chi sei, cosa ti piace e perché sei diventato un membro di questo forum. \ N Diamo il benvenuto a tutti i nuovi iscritti e speriamo di vederti in giro!
  • Pagina:

ARGOMENTO: the door of Mr. zhang.Mr. Zhang came for all to see, Lee holds a stab to cut, outstrip to Mr. Zhang

the door of Mr. zhang.Mr. Zhang came for all to see, Lee holds a stab to cut, outstrip to Mr. Zhang 10 Anni, 9 Mesi fa #43140

• PASIAWACE
Los Angeles Universal Preschool

My field research occurred at Los Angeles Universal Preschool (LAUP) from June 18 to September 17, 2007. LAUP, an independent public advantage クロエ バッグ corporation, was founded in 2004 by way of funding from Initial five LA. By 2014, LAUP envisions giving access to a cost-free www.onyxradweb.com/ preschool education to 70% of Los Angeles County fouryearold youngsters and being a national leader in college readiness applications. Preschool attendance is in particular ミネトンカ コーデ crucial for child improvement given that young children who attend a highquality preschool system possess a decreased threat of becoming in specific education or becoming abused or neglected. Additional, the benefits of preschool extend into adulthood as kids ヘレンカミンスキー サンバイザー 2013 enrolled in preschool have far better ミズノウォーキングシューズレディース physical and mental overall health status, greater ミネトンカ コーデ rates of high college graduation, and higher シーバイクロエ 財布 店舗 incomes.

As a comparatively new organization, LAUP has implemented yearly internal method evaluations to gauge its progress and determine places for improvement. My project focused on evaluating the quality ミズノ ランニングシューズ 通販 Fresh faces: D Adrian Serioux, DM, , M . ミズノウォーキングシューズレディース support LAUP provided ミネトンカ コーデ 安い to Family Child Care (FCC) homes クロエ サングラス 2013 in fiscal year 20062007. This project was a part of a bigger シーバイクロエ 財布 店舗 internal evaluation carried out by the Investigation and Evaluation (R division a2zculinary.com/category/helenkaminskinew/ Fresh faces: D Adrian Serioux, DM, , M . ダフニスとクロエ at LAUP. Kimberly Hall, my preceptor, is a クロエ バッグ 人気 Senior Evaluator within the R department. Kimberly did a fantastic job guiding me by means of the process of conducting an evaluation; further, I knew small about FCCs prior to starting my field encounter and she took the time for you to クロエ バッグ 人気 totally clarify the subject.

As a part of my evaluation program, I organized a total of four concentrate groups with FCC preschool providers and LAUP Excellent www.g4gd.com/ Assistance Coaches, who serve as mentors and trainers to FCC providers. I developed focus group protocols and moderator guides, transcribed discussions, and wrote evaluation reports. I also carried out two phone interviews with FCC providers who were unable to attend the concentrate groups but whose feedback we necessary because they were within the クロエ 長財布 エヴァ unique position of getting transitioned from working using a 0925898380.com/category/minnetonka/ High quality Support Coach from an outside agency to working with an LAUPDirect coach. To supplement focus group discussions, I analyzed Activity Log data that coaches submit right after each interaction having a provider. I also analyzed quantitative impact information to determine www.padepubs.com/ regardless of whether good quality help improved FCC providers scores on the Family Day Care Rating Scale; these final results were summarized in an evaluation report. Ultimately, I organized an interview with all the High-quality Support Coach manager and developed the interview questions; the objective of this interview was to share our benefits and obtain management lessons and suggestions for the following year. I synthesized all of my findings in my Annual Assessment section on FCC excellent assistance, which was a great mastering encounter.

The highlight of my internship was collaborating with the R staff. Considering that ヘレンカミンスキー バッグ 新作 we have been all operating on the same project but were assigned various ヘレンカミンスキー サンバイザー 2013 sections, we held a lot of meetings to coordinate data collection efforts and preserve one another informed of our findings. The division produced me feel like a team www.nissowebs.com/ member all through シーバイクロエ バッグ ナイロン my field encounter.
  • Pagina:
Tempo generazione pagina: 1.26 secondi
Sunday the 22nd. Joomla Templates Free.

©

Copyright© 1997-2014 Sartoretto S.a.s.- Via S. Antonino, 209 - 31100 TREVISO - Tel.: 0422.321610 – Fax: 0422.325036
- P.I. 03738100266 - Iscrizione al Registro delle Imprese REA TV–332732