Benvenuto, Ospite
Nome Utente Password: Ricordami

buy cheap nfl jerseys,cheap soccer jerseys online,cheap nhl jerseys free shipping
(1 Online) (1) Ospite
Benvenuti sul nostro forum Kunena!

Dillo a noi e ai nostri soci chi sei, cosa ti piace e perché sei diventato un membro di questo forum. \ N Diamo il benvenuto a tutti i nuovi iscritti e speriamo di vederti in giro!
  • Pagina:

ARGOMENTO: buy cheap nfl jerseys,cheap soccer jerseys online,cheap nhl jerseys free shipping

buy cheap nfl jerseys,cheap soccer jerseys online,cheap nhl jerseys free shipping 10 Anni, 11 Mesi fa #2468

• ArteneCed
size 44 shirt its realy time for an accurat test. o and to the people that are bashing others saying that ooo you should have been ready . its usualy <a href=www.rosenbergerap.com/inc/soccerjerseys.html>cheap team soccer jerseys</a> a copout Guest msgt largeLOLI was in the AF as a SF member. The female AIRMAN that stated she is in the maintenance field and she is a SOLDIER, HA! I love how you are all hoooah about carrying a 50lb tool box and passing your PT Test with a 90%. I would love to see you in full battle rattle mount a 50 cal on a truck. probably not happening! Ive served with the Army aka SOLDIERS, and I have always taken pride in being an AIRMAN! This PT test is made for skinny people, not physicaly fit people. Im <a href=www.vierbicher.com/about/soccerjerseys.html>wholesale soccer jerseys free shipping</a> 6'4 250lbs, and struggle to be at a 39" waiste, and I fail all the time. I dont fail because I am last on the run from from it, or because I slack on PU's SU's. I fail because some desk jokey doesnt realize that BIG BOYS can be strong, fast, and agile. WAISTE SIZE DONT MEAN ISH! Guest Not Skinny!Fit for what?What is the Air Force getting fit for? To sit behind your computer and launch a Predator, monitor your GlobalHawk, investigate cyber attaches, or write and EPR or OPR? How many jobs or career fields require you to be able to run 1. 5 miles and do 50 sit ups, 44 pushups and have a 34 inch waist? I don't disagree people need to maintain a healthy life style, but does the F2F program really evaluate the individuals fitness level, or just evaluate the F2F program? I would like to see the majority of our professional athletes take this test and see how they score? The AF has lost sight <a href=rfpphoto.com/service.aspx>cheap jerseys from china</a> of the importance of being able to get the job done, and has created an empire for a fitness testing program that is waste of time, and money. How many senior officers have

Maybe you like:
wholesalesoccerjerseyschina.com/
  • Pagina:
Tempo generazione pagina: 0.35 secondi
Thursday the 19th. Joomla Templates Free.

©

Copyright© 1997-2014 Sartoretto S.a.s.- Via S. Antonino, 209 - 31100 TREVISO - Tel.: 0422.321610 – Fax: 0422.325036
- P.I. 03738100266 - Iscrizione al Registro delle Imprese REA TV–332732