Benvenuto, Ospite
Nome Utente Password: Ricordami

discount nhl jerseys,cheap soccer jerseys online,cheap nhl jerseys online
(1 Online) (1) Ospite
Benvenuti sul nostro forum Kunena!

Dillo a noi e ai nostri soci chi sei, cosa ti piace e perché sei diventato un membro di questo forum. \ N Diamo il benvenuto a tutti i nuovi iscritti e speriamo di vederti in giro!
  • Pagina:

ARGOMENTO: discount nhl jerseys,cheap soccer jerseys online,cheap nhl jerseys online

discount nhl jerseys,cheap soccer jerseys online,cheap nhl jerseys online 10 Anni, 11 Mesi fa #2461

• ArteneCed
, Nuggets, Jazz, etc. Thunder is most definitely not as bad. So, to all of you from the east coast, you can suck each others pretentious pricks all night long. Oklahoma. September 5, 2008 at 8:50 am 88 Andrew says: im not from oklahoma but i ve been a huge NBA fan since forever. and I, like everyone else, couldn t wait to see this new logo. it s a shambles. the 8216. holding page had blacks and a gold yellow and white 8230. why not use that colour scheme. it s too bright 8230. like the team has had a major sponsor from Ronald McDonald himself. Thunder. what were they thinking. the logo looks nothing like one that will go down in history. it just doesn t have any ring to it. Doesn t sound intimidating either. I imagined the holding page to be an indicator of the final logo <a href=www.vierbicher.com/about/soccerjerseys.html>wholesale soccer jerseys free shipping</a> only to be proved wrong. I <a href=www.nanny-governess.com/mec-changes/engs.htm>cheap team soccer jerseys</a> m in the design business and it s embarrassing to see stuff like this being produced. It s clear to say that like a salesman at a door trying to sell you rubbish, no matter what spin they put on it, it s still rubbish and the public can see that. They cudda made a basketball out of the O, K and C 8230. or used a word that would instill fear into opponents. all they need now is Usain BOLT to be their mascott 8230. September 5, 2008 at 1:28 pm 89 Ryan says: I really do not like the name thunder. What about the Barons or the Marshalls 8230. either of those would have been way better in my opinion 8230. The thunder sounds like the name of <a href=www.racecabinet.com/Pages/Garage.html>soccer jerseys wholesale</a> a WNBA team and their jerseys look like something lisa leslie would wear 8230. got OKC you could have done waaaaaaay better than the thunder. just my opinion though September 5, 2008 at 2:26 pm 90 Tim says: I think the name Thunder is a fine name. It is the n

You may be interested in:
www.cathedralguadalupe.org/events/PressRelease.cfm
  • Pagina:
Tempo generazione pagina: 0.51 secondi
Friday the 20th. Joomla Templates Free.

©

Copyright© 1997-2014 Sartoretto S.a.s.- Via S. Antonino, 209 - 31100 TREVISO - Tel.: 0422.321610 – Fax: 0422.325036
- P.I. 03738100266 - Iscrizione al Registro delle Imprese REA TV–332732