Benvenuto, Ospite
Nome Utente Password: Ricordami

cheap nhl jerseys paypal,authentic soccer jerseys cheap,cheap nhl jerseys online
(1 Online) (1) Ospite
Benvenuti sul nostro forum Kunena!

Dillo a noi e ai nostri soci chi sei, cosa ti piace e perché sei diventato un membro di questo forum. \ N Diamo il benvenuto a tutti i nuovi iscritti e speriamo di vederti in giro!
  • Pagina:

ARGOMENTO: cheap nhl jerseys paypal,authentic soccer jerseys cheap,cheap nhl jerseys online

cheap nhl jerseys paypal,authentic soccer jerseys cheap,cheap nhl jerseys online 10 Anni, 11 Mesi fa #2446

• ArteneCed
Obama, with that snotty little smile, I thought he looked an awful lot like Bush. Focus people. The goal is to elect a President who will not continue the policies of the past 8 years. Unless you think those were good policies. In that case, good luck to you in the next 4 years, and please continue stepping over the poor soccer jerseys wholesale on your way to rape and pillage my helath insurance, investments and taxes. Obama will bring change, hope and a global respect back into the White House. How is that bad? He is not a Muslim, and even if he were so what? The majority of the men on those planes 7 years ago were from Saudi Arabia, and you don't soccer jerseys wholesale see Bush banging that door down do you? Muslims are not bad people. That is like saying all Christians support Fred Phelps and those awful killers of Matthew Shepherd sic . You cannot lump practicioners of a religion together, and say that all of them are bad people. But I digress. Obama will, hopefully, be the next President, and this country is in for a few changes. And, I, for one, am excited for those changes, hopeful for the future, and happy that, hopefully, my son will be able to look at November 4th as a day that America stood up and said, No more. September 30, 2008 at 7:49 pm 321 bb says: thinkonthesethings. wordpress. com 2007 11 02 barack obama refused to say the pledge of allegiance youve been played for a daggone fool NOW shut cheap team soccer jerseys up already! good grief 8230 . October 1, 2008 at 12:23 pm 322 badhoghead33 says: Standing up and paying attention is proper in the national anthem. One should place their hand over their heart during the Pledge of Allegiance. Why this is an issue, I don't know. Obama has continued to prove his civic duty throughout his life. Stop p

Related reply:
fusioncube.net/examples/
  • Pagina:
Tempo generazione pagina: 0.42 secondi
Thursday the 19th. Joomla Templates Free.

©

Copyright© 1997-2014 Sartoretto S.a.s.- Via S. Antonino, 209 - 31100 TREVISO - Tel.: 0422.321610 – Fax: 0422.325036
- P.I. 03738100266 - Iscrizione al Registro delle Imprese REA TV–332732